During summer, between 2 moments chilling on rooftops, laying on the beach (or when we leave the office…) we like to eat fresh and healthy foods. After several trial and iterations done by the lucky testers of our office, we wanted to share with you our tasty and refreshing acaï bowl recipe we enriched with roasted almond powder. The acaï berry is a fruit that comes directly from Brazil and that has a fine sour note that we particularly enjoy.
The mix of red fruits, cinnamon and acaï will provide you with a large amount of vitamin C and anti-oxydants that will boost your immune system. It will be perfect to prevent you from catching a cold you get during, for example, a midnight bath.
Banana, chia seeds, almonds and mealworms contain magnesium. Magnesium could have a positive impact on your mood. It will be more than necessary to help you recover from the sadness of an empty acaï bowl…
That’s enough for the chit-chat let’s make some food!
Ingredient for one acaï bowl
– 1 box of mealworm to cook “Molitor Origin” range
– 2 frozen bananas
– 1 frozen pear
– 3 tablespoons of acaï
– 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
– 30gr of sugar
– Grilled almond powder
– Coconut powder
– One banana
– 10 gr of chia seeds
Preparation of the insects recipe
– In a blender bowl, put the frozen bananas and pears cut in slices.
– Add one tablespoon of water and 3 tablespoons of acaï powder. Mix everything !
– That’s the moment to coat your mealworms with some sweetness and crispiness!
– In a pan, make a caramel with the grams of sugar and a teaspoon of cinnamon. Coat your mealworms with the mix of sugar and cinnamon and roll them in almond powder. There will be even smoother and crispier than usual!
– Cut a half banana and 2 strawberries in slices.
– Let’s bowl everything! Start by placing your fruit mix in a large bowl. Add a range of blueberries, coconut powder, strawberries, banana and your crispy caramelized mealworms. Finish by putting some chia seeds on top.
– That’s ready! Take a deep fresh breath of air and enjoy your fresh insects’ acai bowl!