Today, France finds itself confined, because of the deployment of the Covid-19. The country’s industry is slowing down and a large number of companies have had to temporarily stop their exercise.
But JIMINI’S has decided to adapt and implement new procedures in order to continue to guarantee you happy aperitifs! Below are the different changes.
Due to the closure of all non-essential traders, the purchase of our products is now only available on our website in France. For others countries, we advice you to call the shop before going in.
DELIVERY, DELAYS AND FEES:
• Our delivery service provider Colissimo has reduced its working days. You will therefore receive your packages these days: WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY AND FRIDAY. Delivery times can sometimes exceed the usual 72 hours depending on the municipality. Even if this remains very rare, some orders may therefore be a few days late for reasons beyond our control.
Our logistician makes every effort to guarantee hygiene and safety, and has adopted new measures:
– Compliance with barrier measures (distancing, regular hand washing, no hugs …)
– Limitation of the number of employees in the warehouse at the same time
– Regular disinfection of work tools (carts, scanners, mice and computer keyboards)
– Reorganization of tasks to avoid sharing work tools in the same day.
Until this situation ends, stay at home and stay safe <3
PS: The JIMINI’S team makes every effort to entertain you on Social Networks, join us!